- they get it from their Fathers
- they are disorganized
- they think that they have told you something that they haven't and then expect you to do something in relation to their phantom directions
- they figure that 2:00 a.m. when you are FINALLY getting into bed, because you are TIRED is a good time to look for some luvin'
- they think that decluttering, organizing and spring cleaning after not doing it for 10 years involves a couple of garbage bags and about an hour of your time
- they think that their Sunday afternoon hockey game is more important than spending time with the family they haven't seen all week
- they take clean clothes off the bed and put them on the floor instead of putting them away
- they figure that women should deal with emotions the same way that they do....by just forgetting about them
- they stink
- they don't tell you when a package that you have been waiting for is delivered while you are at work
- they don't pay attention to the details
- they leave dirty kleenex everywhere
- they argue with you about where to go for supper
- they cannot make a decision if their life depended on it
- they have no sense of urgency
- they hold onto decades old hockey trophies that haven't seen the outside of a cardboard box for 15 years
- they say they will do something and then don't
- they complain about something and then don't do anything to fix it
Now, of course, all of these do not apply to all men in general and they are not just about one man in particular. It just seems that the last few days would have been much easier to deal with if it were a week where all the men left.
If you would like to add to the reasons, please do so in my comments....pass the link onto all your friends.....I am sure that I am missing some that I would love to add to the list!