so slow.......this last week of waiting for the day to go to Disney has taken forever!!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 7:16 PM
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 11:56 AM
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Nothing very exciting about this post, just to forewarn you.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 1:05 AM
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I have been driving my van for just about a month now. I totally love it. I thought that I would miss my little car but really....I don't.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 4:25 PM
Monday, March 17, 2008
This morning was a big morning. I actually went and did something that I never in a million years thought I would. I signed up, paid for and attended a Salsa Tots class.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 11:28 AM
Thursday, March 13, 2008
- they get it from their Fathers
- they are disorganized
- they think that they have told you something that they haven't and then expect you to do something in relation to their phantom directions
- they figure that 2:00 a.m. when you are FINALLY getting into bed, because you are TIRED is a good time to look for some luvin'
- they think that decluttering, organizing and spring cleaning after not doing it for 10 years involves a couple of garbage bags and about an hour of your time
- they think that their Sunday afternoon hockey game is more important than spending time with the family they haven't seen all week
- they take clean clothes off the bed and put them on the floor instead of putting them away
- they figure that women should deal with emotions the same way that they do....by just forgetting about them
- they stink
- they don't tell you when a package that you have been waiting for is delivered while you are at work
- they don't pay attention to the details
- they leave dirty kleenex everywhere
- they argue with you about where to go for supper
- they cannot make a decision if their life depended on it
- they have no sense of urgency
- they hold onto decades old hockey trophies that haven't seen the outside of a cardboard box for 15 years
- they say they will do something and then don't
- they complain about something and then don't do anything to fix it
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 11:17 AM
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
In an effort to make my large ass a little less large I have been eating oatmeal. Lots....of oatmeal. I usually begin my day with a bowl of it.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 9:22 AM
Tuesday, March 11, 2008
A few weeks ago we had some friends over for some drinks. During the course of the evening the subject of blogs came up. My Dear Nathan mentioned that I have one. He was very gracious and extolled our friends about how talented a writer I am (he must really love me and not read my blog very often). He told them about how funny (again....being a dutiful husband and one who doesn't read very often) some of my posts are. I didn't really think that much of it that night but the next few days I did.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 9:43 AM
Monday, March 10, 2008
Camryn is at home today, enjoying yet another day off of school. We have decided to partake in the kids lunch staple that is Kraft Dinner.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 12:29 PM
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
This morning I had this dream where I am inside the first house that we owned. The windows are all covered with very long and heavy curtains, each one pulled tightly shut but the windows behind them are all open. We (I can't quite put my finger on who exactly is with me) are all inside in the house because there are people outside who are trying to get us. The odd part of this dream is that it seems to be the guys from Good Charlotte that are after us.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 10:45 AM
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Why do I watch this show? It is full of people that work their asses off and make me feel stupid for not putting in my Biggest Loser DVD. After I am all finished feeling like a heap of shit for not exercising I cry because it is so sad when someone has to go home.
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 7:53 PM
Monday, March 03, 2008
I am finally reporting some good news. It seems as though lately all I have been doing is complaining. I apologize. Here is some good news:
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 10:46 AM
Saturday, March 01, 2008
This is my first post from my beautiful, new black Macbook. I ♥ my new computer. I heart my Dear Nathan even more for buying it for me.
We decided at Christmas time to fore go the usual underwear and CDs for each other. We talked about just buying something "big" and saying Merry Christmas. We decided that we were going to buy a new computer, more specifically, a new laptop so that I can be ultralazy and surf the internet while watching tv. So here I sit doing just that!
I am super excited because this computer means that on days that I have no idea what I am going to make for dinner I can whip open my computer and all sorts of recipes will fall out of it. This means that my girls can play their computer games without having to put me out of a computer to pay important bills with or something a little more realistic, like read blogs. This means that I can drag my computer to Florida and post pictures while we are there!!
Posted by Mamma Schmoo at 10:37 AM