I was not tagged per se but this is from Kyddryn. You can visit her here.
1. What was the last hot thing you touched? Does my husband count? lol.....
2. Do you have an eating disorder? Sometimes I don't like to eat. The thought of it kind of makes me sick...but I do eat because it is one of those pesky things that you HAVE to do.
3. As a child, did you ever take swimming lessons? Yes I did. We used to live in a townhouse complex that had a rec centre and that is where I took swimming lessons.
4. What was the last movie you watched in the theatre? I have no clue. It has been so long since I have gone to the theatre....probably some sort of Harry Potter movie and I still haven't seen the most recent one.
5. Do you have siblings? Yes, I have 1 younger brother.
6. Ever had braces? Although most dentists that I see assume that I have, I haven't. I have been fortunate enough to be born with perfectly straight teeth. I guess it is the least the universe could do since I am fat.
7. When was the last time you kissed the last person you kissed? Sometime around 3:30 this morning...
8. What are two things you get made fun of a lot for? My incredibly small ears and the fact that I really like Disney right now....
9. How old are your brothers and sisters? I have no sisters but my brother is 28.
10. What was your favorite movie as a child? I remember really liking Annie.
11. Do you know anyone with the same name as you? Yes, my daughter's Brownie leader has the same first name and one of the guys that Nathan works with has the same as my middle name.
12. What do you smell like? A Mom? Nancy? Oil of Olay soap? I have never really sniffed myself.
13. What's your favorite month? Probably July because there is Stampede, Capital Ex, usually nice weather and my baby's birthday.
14. Do people ever misspell your name? Yes, not so much my first name, but definitely my middle and last name (both married and maiden).
15. Are you a mean person? No, although I am sure that my kids would tell you that I am.
16. What was the last sporting event that you watched? I am watching curling as I type this. But before this it was a hockey game. And after this it will be a hockey game.....sigh....I can't wait for football season to start.
17. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you shower? Yes because I am never, ever home alone and if I am having a shower it is one of the very few toddler free moments I get. Besides if the door is open and Ryleigh comes in, it usually means that I have to let her in the shower with me.
18. Has a friendship ended recently that you wish hadn't? No though I do feel like some are strained but I am not sure how I feel about it.
19. You win the $100 million power ball lottery - what do you do? First, I wonder if a Canadian is allowed to win a power ball lottery. Second, I pay off debts, build a new house and have another baby. Take a nice, extended vacation and put money away for my kids.
20. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? Well right at this very moment I would have to say a beach person as it has been snowing for 2 days here. Have I mentioned that it is mid-April? Have I mentioned that this time last week it was 24 above? And now? It is snowing.....lots!
21. Can you watch scary movies alone? No. I don't like scary movies at all and don't watch them. Most of the time I don't watch them because they are too stupid and my life is too valuable to waste watching mindless crap....unless it is some sort of reality tv show.
22. Would you rather stay home all day or be out and about? Well I usually like to stay home all day but every now and then I need to get out before I burn my house down.
23. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? Depends on who I am with....there are some people that I love to argue with.....Awesome Father-In-Law is one of them.
24. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? A few close friends.
25. Where would you like to live? I am very content here in Edmonton....I don't know enough about other places to change where I live....I don't like change.
26. What is your ideal profession? One where I love what I am doing every day. I am still looking....
27. What is one fear that you have? Losing my family is my biggest fear!
28. Are you good in math? I used to be.
29. What's stashed under your bed? The floor. There is no space under my bed.
30. Is there anyone you ever regret meeting? Yes....but I think that if I said who it is it would be mean, and I am not a mean person.
31. Would you rather have room mates or live alone? Live alone if it was just random people who were my room mates.
32. What is your favorite thing to wear? Anything that makes me look thinner. :)
33. Do you give money to homeless people when they ask? Sometimes. If I have change then chances are I will give it.
34. Missing someone? Yes....wish she lived closer. The Mayor position still needs filling (in my opinion anyway).
35. You're having a bad day, what is one thing that can make your day better? My kids being funny. Or a hug from my husband.
36. Do you keep secrets well? Sometimes too well....am struggling with that right now.
37. Can you sing? Yes but not as well as I used to be able too.
38. Any plans for today? Yep, we are going to watch My Dear Nathan play hockey. It is the finals.....fingers crossed they win!!
39. Favorite color? Black....if you don't consider that a color then it would be red.
40. How old will you be in 10 months? 10 months older than I am right now...duh!! Ummmm....almost 33.
41. What did you do today? So far, I have done some laundry, changed some diapers, served some breakfast and watched some curling.....not a very exciting day as of yet.
42. Who was the last person who texted you? Probably Jenn. It has been a few days since I got a text so I am guessing.
43. What is your current status? Ummm....married. Stationary. Awake.
44. What are you listening to? CBC Sports.
45. Who can you tell anything to? My Dear Nathan and Cammy.
46. What were you doing at 12 am last night? Drinking beer and playing Wii with My Dear Nathan and Camryn.
47. When is the last time you saw your Mom? April 2. It was the day we left after going to Disneyland together.
48. Have you kissed someone in the last 2 weeks? Yes, all of my family.
49. How many houses have you lived in? 3 of my own.
50. Do you live in the house you grew up in? No.
51. What are you doing for your next birthday? I have no clue, probably not much.
52. Are you a social person? Isn't everyone is some manner?
53. Do you like someone right now? Yes, I like lots of people.
54. What color is your shirt? Black and grey.
55. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed? Yes but only because there is someone on the other side, once he is gone I roll all over the place.
56. Do you know how to play poker? Texas Hold Em, yes....but not very good.
57. What are you thinking about right now? Honestly? That my house smells like chicken at this very moment.
58. Any plans for this weekend? Next weekend? This weekend is pretty much done. Next weekend we have to work on cleaning the house out more.
59. Do you have anything bothering you? YES!!!! Big time....and it really, REALLY sucks!
60. Do you smile often? I think so.
61. When was the last time you cried? Friday night,
62. Have you ever had a life threatening injury? No thank goodness!
63. Have you ever been in an ambulance? No thank goodness!
64. Do you prefer an ocean or pool? A pool because they can be warm.
65. Why is your relationship status the way it is? Because I said so.
66. What is something that you collect? Magazines but I really shouldn't.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7? Yes my tongue is pierced and so is my nose.
68. Do you think OJ killed his wife? Yes.
69. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Probably during my dumb teen years.
70. How often do you remember your dreams? A few nights a week usually.
71. What is the main ring tone on your phone? Just One Fix by Ministry.
72. What is something that you do too much? Let people use me as an emotional dumping ground. Drink beer.
73. Do you shut the water off while you brush your teeth? Yes.
74. Do you wish someone was with you right now? He already is.
75. Are you mad about anything? Same thing that is making me cry, keeping a secret and bothering me.
76. How late did you stay up Saturday night and why? Until about 4 am, playing Wii and doin' other stuff. Why? Because it was all fun!
77. What was the first thing you thought when you got up? Fucking cats!!!
78. Who were you with Saturday night? My Dear Nathan, Camryn and Ryleigh.
79. Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now? Yes.
80. Do you think it will be snowing 3 months from now? Is this some sort of a trick question? My answer is.....it better fucking not be!!!
81. When is the next time you will see your best friend? Sadly, I have no idea :(
82. What highschool did/do/will you attend? Westwood and Father Merc...I was bad.
83. Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed? My Dear Nathan.
84. Is there anything that you are craving right now? Pizza.
85. Have you ever started a sentence with "No offence but..."? I can't recall but I know I would like to. That is not true, I am sure that I have and would still like to.
86. Do you drink tea? Yes. I like Lemon Zinger the best.
87. Are you happy with your life right now? Yes...most of it. Everything in my house is good, wish I could say the same for every one I know.
88. Who do you hate? I don't hate anyone....dislike...yes, but hate, no.
89. What do you wear to bed? Nothing.
90. Has anyone gotten on your nerves lately? Yes.
91. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years? Yes.
92. What were you doing at 6 pm on Friday night? Nothing, sitting at home.
So there you have it. Answers to many questions, nothing very exciting. I have been a bad blogger. I will not tag but you feel it necessary, please answer many questions too!!
Have a good day. Wish us luck we are going to watch My Dear Nathan play hockey today (the finals) and we really want to win!!!