RE: yesterdays post about friends and the lack thereof. I, do, in fact have friends here. I have a handful of great friends here.
I was having a pity party yesterday and am really trying to make the best of the situation that is ahead of us. As a last word on it just know that I would rather poke a million hot needles into my eyes than send my husband to Fort Mac.
On the positive side:
- I believe this is my 100th post! Yay for me!! 100 posts! I think I will make yummy blueberry muffins (recipe courtesy of Kyddryn).
- I had a great day with my girls yesterday. We went shopping. We went to the park. We caught up on some episodes of The Mole. Just a nice relaxing day.
- I had a great time camping with my girls and my Mom last week. The weather was great (minus the sun burn....my stupid fault as I forgot my toiletries bag which contained our sunscreen), the water was warm and I didn't have to sleep in a tent.
- I had a great weekend. My parents had the kids. My Dear Nathan made me a great dinner on Saturday. We progressed on some renovations that are long over due and then spent Sunday afternoon with my in-laws/friends house.
- While at the in-laws my Awesome Father-In-Law didn't say anything that made me want to kill him.
- Only 142 more days until we go to Florida. You may think that it is crazy to be counting down already, but I will admit that I started at 220! We have made great progress. :D
- We are going to CrueFest tomorrow. Well, not Roo but everyone else. Motley Crue is Camryn's favorite band and she is something excited about getting to see them. I am sure that I will enjoy watching her more than any band that takes the stage.