Wednesday, October 10, 2012

October, 2012

It is October 10 and today it started to snow. I wish that I could say that I was nearly as excited about it as my kids (the little ones anyway) are. There are so many things that I want to say here but I really don't know where to start, it has been so long. Let's start with something good and exciting. Update on Darian. She is doing so well. After having such a rough time with her in 2011 I am so pleased to say that she is set to graduate high school this year. She worked really hard last year to catch up on a semester that we withdrew her during Grade 10 in an effort to figure out what was going on with her. For those of you who don't know, a year ago in July we were given a diagnosis of Bi-Polar 2 Disorder. She has been taking her medication consistently since then and with a few tweaks we have found a good mixture (for the time being) that is keeping her stable and healthy. She has been working in a kitchen at a golf course for the last little while and is enjoying it immensely. Her plans are to go into the culinary arts when she is finished high school so this is great experience for her. She is a currently looking for a new job though as the golf course is set to close for the season soon. Sooner than planned if we continue to get wonderful weather like we are today. Darian has been seeing a guy named Jordan for a little over a year now. He is a great guy that our family all really love. He fits well into our family and we are happy to see their relationship grow. I think that is all for now. I will try to be more diligent about being here (if anyone else is here). I have missed it and have many more things to talk about. Have a great day! :)

2 comments:

Mamma Schmoo said...

Hmmm...I know I wrote this post with paragraphs in it.....

Anonymous said...

Welcome back. So glad to hear how we'll Darian is doing. And paragraphs shmaragraphs.

c